Register Early Online!
Baptist Cancer Center and Baptist Center for Education & Organizational Development will host the 14th annual Mid-South Cancer Symposium on Nov. 4-5 at the Dr. H. Edward Garrett, Sr. Auditorium on the Baptist Memphis campus. Take advantage of early online registration to reserve your seat now.
This year, the symposium, “Continuum of Care: Prevention, Diagnosis, Final Decisions” speaks to clinicians and providers at all points of the spectrum including primary care physicians, nurse practitioners, physician assistants, allied health professionals, oncologists, surgeons, pathologists, radiologists, pulmonologists, gynecologists, urologists, registered nurses and pharmacists.
Attendees will gain insight and learn to:
- Examine screening and preventive measures for lung, colon, and HPV-related cancers.
- Select intervention strategies for smoking cessation applicable to participants’ patient population.
- Interpret advanced care planning and its importance.
- Differentiate between palliative care and hospice.
- Distinguish the appropriate time for palliative care or hospice referral.
Continuing medical education, continuing pharmacy education and continuing nursing education credit will be offered for attending the symposium.
For more information or to attend the symposium, please visit