Baptist’s open enrollment deadline is just two weeks away on Nov. 10 at 5 p.m. If you haven’t attended an open enrollment session, contact your human resources representative about sessions at your entity.
- You must take action to submit selections for your 2018 benefits, even if you want to keep the same coverage. If you currently have our Baptist health insurance and you do not complete online Open Enrollment by 5 p.m. on FRIDAY, NOV. 10, you will be defaulted to the Consumer Driven Health Plan (high deductible plan) for 2018. You will not have vision or dental coverage.
- With the implementation of Baptist One Team, we have a new entry point to access online Open Enrollment. To access, you will need to log in to Baptist One Team (under Popular Sites) and select Benefits Enrollment. This will then re-direct you to the same screens you are accustomed to seeing for enrolling.
- Even if you want to drop your health insurance coverage for 2018, you must go into the system to drop your coverage. If you take no action at all, you will be defaulted to the Consumer Driven Health Plan, and you will be responsible for paying those premiums in 2018.
- Make sure to make your online Open Enrollment submission from a computer with an attached, working printer.
- Keep a printed copy of your enrollment confirmation screen in a safe place in case there is a need to provide proof of your plan selections to resolve a discrepancy.
- Keep your confirmation page to compare your plan selections to the deductions from your 1/5/18 paycheck to ensure that they match.