On Oct. 24, 2017, the third BUILD class graduated.
The Baptist University | Institute of Leadership Development (BUILD), an educational program conducted through Baptist Medical Center in Jackson, Mississippi, began in 2016. BUILD offers an opportunity for department leaders to grow their leadership knowledge and skills through a 7-month program. Courses cover communication, goal-setting, team building, financial leadership, interviewing and more.
During the graduation event, Baptist Memorial Health Care Vice President & Chief Medical Officer Henry Sullivant, MD, was the keynote speaker and presented a talk on the art of persuasion.
- Heath Ferguson, Director of Pastoral Care and Faith Relations
- Bobbi Ford, Director of Service Excellence
- Greg Hamm, Nurse Manager, CVR & SICU
- Brittany Hill, Director of Accounting
- Denice Hux, Manager, Human Resources
- Margaret Ann Knutson, Manager, Patient Access and Pre-Service Operations
- Toni Lane, Clinical Director of Surgery
- Michael Lee, Nurse Manager, PACU
- Tina Magers, Nursing Excellence and Research Coordinator
- Baron Matthews, Manager, Integration and Web
- Molly McDonough, Clinic Manager, BMC-Belhaven
- Anthony McFarland, RN Team Lead, Women’s Center for Surgery
- April Moses, RN Electronic Health Record Coordinator, Surgery
- Susan Perkins, Senior Clinic Operations Manager, Baptist Premier
- Allison Schuler, Director of Nursing, Baptist Medical Center – Attala
- Chris Threadgill, Director, Radiology, Quality & Risk Management- BMC-Attala
- Troy Walters, Physical Therapist, Baptist Outpatient Rehab Services
- Carolyn Whyte, Nurse Manager, Surgery