Baptist recently announced a new Baptist OneCare© Referral Bonus Program for team members who work in any Baptist entity. Active full-time, part-time or PRN Baptist team members can refer an external candidate into a full-time Baptist OneCare analyst position. If the candidate is hired, the candidate and the team member who referred the candidate can receive up to $5,000 each. The Referral Bonus Program ends July 19, 2016.
Candidates must meet the following eligibility requirements to apply:
- Former Baptist team members with less than six months since employment separation are not eligible.
- To receive the full $5,000, the recruited candidate must work for 12 months, and the referring team member must be an active Baptist team member on the payroll for 12 months after the referral is hired.
- Temporary agency staff, administrative staff, members of management, and members of the Human Resources department at Baptist are not eligible.
Please share this article with anyone who meets these requirements. You can email or text them the link to the article. Additionally, from a non-Baptist computer, you can share this article by clicking on the Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn and/or Pinterest buttons above.
How to Refer an Applicant
- The referred applicant can click here and must complete the employment application.
- In the “Referral Source” section, the applicant must enter the name of the referring team member. Team members cannot claim that they are responsible for the recruitment of a candidate once the applicant has undergone the interview process and/or an offer of employment has been or is being extended.
Payment of Referral Bonus
- Current Baptist Employee
A total of $5,000 (less applicable tax withholding) for hiring a referral into a designated full-time Baptist OneCare Analyst position – The first payment of $2,500 is made after the new hire successfully completes his/her Epic certification. The second and final referral bonus payment of $2,500 is made after the new hire completes 12 months of full-time employment.
- Newly recruited Baptist OneCare Analyst
A total of $5,000 (less applicable tax withholding) for the newly hired full-time Baptist OneCare Analyst –The first payment of $2,500 is made after the new hire successfully completes his/her Epic certification. The second and final referral bonus payment of $2,500 is paid after the new hire completes 12 months of employment.