Baptist and the Salvation Army Kroc Center have teamed up to offer Aim to Maintain, a program designed to help keep off the pounds during the holidays. To participate, you only need to pay $4 and attend a weigh in this Friday, Nov. 20, from 4-6 pm in the HR training room on the first floor of the Corporate building. The program lasts from Nov. 20 until Jan. 4, and anyone who loses weight is eligible to win the following wellness-themed prizes:
- Fitbit fitness tracker
- Nike Fuel band
- Sports Authority gift card
- Gift card to Breakaway
- Yurbud Inspire headphones
- Gift certificate for Shelby Farms ropes course
- Gift certificate to Juice Bar in Midtown Memphis
- Grand prize: gym bags filled with goodies, worth up to $200 each. The man and the woman who lose the highest percentage of weight will each win a gym bag.
For more information, please contact Baptist community outreach specialist Erica Freeman at 901-227-3519.